Deciding what to do with your finished portraits can be a complicated task, there is a wide range of options and designing something to match your decor can be a daunting process. This is our job and we’re here to help make the process as easy as possible. Here’s a quick rundown of the many products we offer:
Wall portraits are available in sizes from 12″x18″ all the way up to 40″x80″ for those that want something truly breathtaking. They are offered in 4 finished styles, each including full retouching of the image and artistic enhancement. These are all ready to hang – we will even come to your home and help if you’d like. All wall portraits also come with a low resolution digital copy for sharing online.
- Framed: This option includes a full custom frame with optional included double mat and glass or acrylic. This is the most unique option as you can choose from a very wide range of custom frames and mats to make something truly unique and suited perfectly to your home. As a side note, we do offer full custom framing for both our artwork and yours.
- Canvas Wrap: This is a beautiful modern way to show off your custom portraits. Each image is printed onto photographic paper and transferred onto canvas for a very special and archival work of art that has great depth and color. The image is wrapped around the sides of the canvas 1.5″ or 2.5″. Canvas wraps also have a UV protective coating on them. Please note, this is not a Giclee.
- Metal Plaque: metal plaques are the newest and most modern form of wall portraiture. They are printed in one of 4 finishes onto aluminum which is floated about 3/4″ away from the wall. You have to see these in person!
- Wood Plaque: wood plaques are very similar to their metal cousins and have a very clean modern display style. Images are printed onto archival photographic paper which is laminated onto wood and can be float mounted off the wall or on a 3/4″ base.
Gift portraits are retouched, enhanced and presented in a folio and are perfect for small prints around the home or office. They come in sizes from wallets to 11″x14″ and are substantially discounted for duplicates. Medium and large gift portraits may also be ordered as canvas wraps, metal or wood plaques.
Frame collections are discounted groupings of images ready to hang together on the wall. We offer 5 standard collections and can always create something custom as well. Collections may be ordered as multiple images in one frame or as separate canvas wraps or even metal or wood plaques.
- Cable Car: 3 images usually displayed in a line horizontally or vertically.
- Alamo Square: 4 images sometimes displayed in a square and other times in a line.
- Marin: 5 images with one main large image in the center and 2 smaller images on both the left and right sides. This is a very popular choice for families with one main large grouping in the middle and 4 smaller groupings displayed on the sides.
- Golden Gate Bridge: 6 images displayed in a line or 2 x 3 in a rectangle.
- Victorian: 9 images usually arranged in a square.
We offer a range of custom albums including both traditional matted styles and modern flush mount magazine style albums. These are great for showing off a large number of images, telling a story and/or for people who don’t have the wall space. Albums are very commonly chosen to document the first year of a new baby as photographed over several sessions from maternity to 1 year old.
We offer cards for holidays and announcements of all kinds. Cards typically come in either “postcard” format which means they’re double sided with no fold and don’t necessarily include envelopes. They don’t have to actually be postcards though! We also new “ornate cut” postcards which give your card a very special look with a custom shape.
We also offer “greeting cards” which include both standard fold open cards as well as tri-folds and other specialty styles.
Most of our cards are fully custom designed which means you no longer have to figure out how to fit your vertical image into the horizontal opening on the template you like. We can start from scratch or base our design on one or more that you’ve found and make it work around your images with the font(s) you want and the exact colors you desire.
We have a large line of sterling silver jewelery available from necklaces and bracelets to Christmas ornaments and cuff links. My personal favorite is the wine charms!
You can see the full catalog by clicking here.
We offer both low res CD’s and printable CD’s from your session after a minimum order. Discs do not include retouching. We discourage this option because we’ve seen the exact same file return wildly different results depending on where it’s printed and onto what medium. Unfortunately we have no way of controlling the quality and would prefer our work not to be displayed at any less than the best it can be. However this is a great option when you love all the images and want to keep them all even though you only want a handful for display. It’s also a great way of sharing with long distance relatives over the internet or Facebook.